Wedgwood White Ribbed Vase
This Wedgwood vase bears the printed mark of Wedgwood of Etruria and Barlaston and the blurry outline of the impressed Wedgwood mark. Etruria was an area of Staffordshire named by Josiah Wedgwood after the Italian district and housed the Wedgwood factory and his home, Etruria Hall. The Etruria Works site was used by the company until 1950 when they relocated to Barlaston, 6 miles south, which is where the factory and museum still stand. This vase therefore probably dates to the early 1960s.
There is some staining to the inside of the vase but it is otherwise in good condition with no chips or cracks.
Diameter (at rim): 12.2cm
Diameter (at base): 7.1cm